STAY-AT-HOME ASSESSMENTS FOR THOSE AGING-IN-PLACEWe create custom plans for individuals and caregivers.
We can help you stay at home with success
Who do we help?
- Individuals aging in place at home
- Those with various physical and mental impairments of all ages
- Relocating elderly parents or other family members into your home
- Those with chronic illnesses and disabilities
- Preventative measures to reduce falls in your current home or future retirement home
- Consultations for those wanting to move back home following hospitalizations or assisted living or nursing homes
- Improving function and safety in your new environment
- Helping to improve the quality of life with dementia clients and their caregivers
For all ages and abilities!
We want to help you lead a functional productive life
FOR THOSE WITH AND WITHOUT CAREGIVERS
How we help you and your family
What is your Functional Living Advisor’s role?
During your in-home consultation, your personal Functional Living Advisor will learn more about you, your needs, and your family’s needs so that we can help create a custom plan to implement by your side each step of the way.
For those with and without caregivers
Our individualized plans help our clients and their caregivers in many ways
Ergonomic, functional, and environmental assessment of client/caregiver
Reduce fall risks during transfers, positioning, mobility, and leisure activities
Medical equipment, assistive devices, tools, technology, and simple home modifications
Application for remodeling and new home builds—can consult with home contractors
Community Engagement | Active Lifestyles
WE HELP IMPROVE QUALITY OF LIFE ONE HOME AT A TIME
Our stay-at-home assessments and consulting services can lead to a functional productive lifestyle.
If it is your wish,
We Can Help You Stay At Home.
Let’s not just move, let’s live!
P.O. Box 91133
Austin, TX 78709